As a data controller we collect a variety of data in order to deliver our services. We use a service called PORT to ensure that we collect and manage your personal data transparently, fairly and securely. Whenever we collect Personal Information from you, we let you know and you will be able to access the following precise information:
- data we have collected from you
- the basis on which we are holding it (e.g. because you gave us consent)
- what we will do with it
- how long we will hold it for
- where it is stored
- who it might be shared with
- your rights in relation to the data, and
- information on how you can access and manage this data.
We have provided further detail below about the specific types of data we collect and our reasons for doing so.
1.1. What data do we ask you to provide to us, and why?
- We use this data to: Set up user account, Provide account access
- We collect this data using the lawful basis: Contract
1.2. What data do we collect when you visit our website, and why?
We do the following when people visit our website:
- use Analytics software
during which we collect:
in order to:
- optimise website performance